Friday, April 06, 2007

Music stuff!

I write about music all over the place. So here's a big fat list of links for you to follow.

The Peak Dope -- click on the water cooler on 987thepeak.com to get there.

Once you're there, don't forget to navigate to Mr. Peakerman's blog to read my smart-ass One Liner News which doesn't altogether have much to do with music. One Liner News is always right here.

Here's my Pop Music Page at Suite1010.com.

There you will find my new weekly music release list. There's a lot about Beyonce this week.

Here's my piece on the Loud.com Battle Rap contest and what I learned about it from interviewing beatmaker/producer Zukhan Bey on Monday.

My page has polls, discussions, articles about Amy Winehouse, Macy Gray, my hotlists, and more. So be sure to stop by!

Coming soon, a music podcast...come back to learn more soon!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home