Wednesday, February 28, 2007

MySpace Gets Heavy Into Music Marketing and Promotion

MySpace took a big leap into music marketing and promotion Monday night to pimp out MySpace Records artist Mickey Avalon.

If I were a band, I'd be friends with Tom.

Other stuff I write about at the Suite101 pop music page includes:

*Beyonce's Oscar snub
*Lily Allen does MTV's First Discover & Download Tour
*Linda Perry -- the Power Behind the Hits

You can also take my poll to let me know how you discover new music and read articles from our writers about Christina Aguilera and Talking Heads. I blog about The Police and Talking Heads.

Feel free to let me know about any kind of music or trend in pop music you'd like to hear more about. I'm open to any and all ideas about pop music, music promotion and marketing, new artists, hit songs, great albums, and pop music history to name a few.

And by the way, have you heard Mickey Avalon yet? What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home