Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My ten can't-miss podcasts

I haven't gotten so many votes thus far in the last poll (page down and you can take it). But from what I can tell, you're not that into podcasting. With so few votes, it's hard to tell. So if you're into podcasting, please let me know what podcasts you listen to whether it's regularly or not. I'm just curious and doing some research here. I'm way into podcasts and download a zillion of them I have no time to even listen to. They turn into something I can listen to when I'm working out at the gym or nights when I have insomnia. I used to listen to music ones a lot when I worked at a 9-5 office job last year.

Here's a list of some current favorites you can look for on iTunes:
*Podrunner
*Next Big Hit Hip-Hop
*Roots Rock Radio
*Hip Tranquil Chick
*Grammar Girl

And that's just a sampling of the audio podasts I enjoy. As for video podcasts:
*Ask a Ninja
*CNN Reliable Sources
*NBC Nightly News
*VH1 Best Week Ever
*Yogamazing

Now for the poll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home