Friday, January 26, 2007

Birth control review!

People review books, albums, places to stay, restaurants etc. But no one ever reviews their birth control pill on a blog. Or do they? Can you point someone out who does? Someone else has to because that's what's great about women: we share.

A while back I was so excited to find the generic, affordable form of Seasonale because quite frankly, it irritates the hell out of me that I have to have my period every month. I just don't think it's necessary. So I have been on the Seasonale generic for a month and all I can say is it made my hormones rage to the point where my skin has broken out so badly I feel like a teenager again.

You know what? I hated being a teenager the first time.

So I called Walgreens and will soon be picking up the best-ever, never-fail pill: generic ortho-try-cyclen. Ask any women and she'll pick clear skin over quarterly periods any day. I'd rather have both, but looking like a teenager doesn't work at my age. People notice it more and that positively makes me want to kick someone in the stomach. Possibly that urge can be blamed on my raging hormones as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home