Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My MySpace bulletin from last night was a big hit

So I'm sharing it here for shits and giggles. Mostly giggles:

Ok, the amber alert system can kiss my ass. it just interrupted 24. like i heard one word of what the amber alert said? I don't think so. I was trying to hear what keifer was saying. that was as lame as it gets. if you want people to care, use a crawl on the bottom of the screen. i am totally annoyed. fox is reporting on it now and it actually sounds like a juicy amber alert for once, but I sure didn't care about it 15 minutes ago while 24 was on. and let me ask you this, amber alert, if i'm at HOME watching TV, what makes you think i'm anywhere useful to helping with an amber alert? I'm done for the day. I'm sitting on my couch watching TV and hope to pass out rather soon because i'm old. I'm not going out. I won't be on the roads tonight. jesus christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home