Tuesday, November 14, 2006

How to file a complain against an evil restaurant.

My life is rough, I don't know why, things just happen to me sometimes and I can't explain it. But my suffering would be in vain if I didn't pass on what I learn from my experiences to YOU!

1. When you get food poisoning, just go to the emergency room or urgent care. Just do it.
Here's why: The idiot manager at the restaurant that made you sick, in my case, Maria at 3 Margaritas at Tatum/Bell, is going to want to know if you went to the doctor. You may also need this documentation to file your complaint. Not so sure about it yet. I'll see what the inspector says when I get my call...still waiting! Another reason is that when your SO goes to Walgreens to talk to the pharmacist about what kind of drugs to buy for you, that very nice pharmacist is going to tell your concerned SO that you should have just gone to the doctor so that you could have gotten a prescription.

2. All this is easier if you get food poisoning during the week. Because then you can go to the doctor and call Maricopa Co. Environmental Services and make your complaint. These people don't work during the weekend, allowing 3 Margaritas to continue its practices of poisoning the whole neighborhood with their food.

3. Speaking of...the number to report a restaurant is 602-506-6616.

Just doing my duty as a good citizen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home