Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Save a turkey!

Don't eat one!



Twenty-bucks and you can spare a turkey this Thanksgiving with Farm Sanctuary. As for me, I'll probably drop a twenty on tofurkey for my SO, my aunt and I. I'm working on converting my aunt to becoming a vegetarian because she's the best candidate I've had since my SO ripped the John Robbins off the bookshelf one night.

In addition to my tofurkey, there will be a menu likely to end up looking like this:

miso "gravy"
cranberry sauce made of fresh fruits and veggies, including fresh cranberries. no stuff-in-a-can for me.
vegan lemon cake - the aunt demanded it.
some kind of stuffing.
dairy-less mashed potatoes for me, though I may end up sorry because of my carb-high problem.

Well, that's the first draft anyway!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And some Thanksgiving thoughts:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home