Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just marry him before I do, sister!

And while you're at it...I think my mom used to wear that shirt to the office in the 1980s...but it looks OK on you as a dress. Just don't flash us like Britney, please. No straight answers from Cameron Diaz about whether or not she and JT will marry after 4 years of dating... If you pay attention to the lyrics of My Love the man is asking her flat out!



Here's MY LOVE:



That was my shallow overindulgence in pop culture for the day. I'm done now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you are totally right. SHe doesn't know how good she has it. Doesn't that song just remind you of NSYNC? Its cery similar to something off of No Stings Attached or Celebrity. OH LANCE! WHY MUST YOU BE GAY???

-Katie

6:08 AM  
Blogger Heather Larson said...

Cameron Diaz dates like a commitment-phobic man! She does have it good. I dunno...I never actually listened to N'Sync albums.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home