Wednesday, November 15, 2006

This is WILD!

Wow! I really don't have time to post this right now because I'm on deadline, but I just can't resist because this is SO mind-blowing I have to share right now with my blog audience of...well, probably one. But my little complaint to the Maricopa Co. of Environmental Services is working it's way through the appropriate channels it seems because someone is very interested in collecting my poop. That's right! I have VIP -- very important poop!

Someone from the Maricopa County Health Department office is coming by my apartment to drop off a specimen collection kit. Once I make my deposit (insert Beavis & Butthead laugh here) I am to call and have someone else come pick it up. It is Wednesday...so, is there anything left in my intestines of what made me sick over the weekend? The lady at the county health office says if it was bacterial, no. If it was viral, yes.

I knew that was keeping you awake at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home